Take a Course

Many of our students take classes for personal and professional enrichment. Others wish to take one or two classes while applying to a degree program. Learn how you can enroll in a class today! 

As a new College of Professional Studies student, you have options for beginning your studies.

Bachelor's Completion Students

If you have a high school diploma or GED certificate, you can enroll in any undergraduate-level class immediately. If you intend to apply to a degree program, you should complete an online application. If you are interested only in personal or professional enrichment, complete our Express Registration form now.

Graduate Students

If you have an undergraduate degree and are only interested in single course enrollment at the graduate level, you will need to complete an online application and submit a copy of your undergraduate transcripts with degree conferral date.

Admissions requirements include the following:

  • Online application: Select "Graduate," "Non-Degree Course Enrollment," and "Personal and Professional Enrichment" as your level, degree, and program, respectively.
  • Proof of bachelor's degree completion through the following:
    • Copy of bachelor's degree diploma
    • Copy of bachelor's degree transcript
    • Official bachelor's degree transcript

If you wish to pursue a degree or certificate program in the future, you will be required to complete the formal admissions process for that program. Courses taken outside a designated program may not apply or transfer.

If you are currently in the process of applying to a graduate program and can provide an undergraduate diploma, you may complete up to two graduate level courses as a Special Student. Learn more about Special Student Status.